I don’t know about you, but it seems like it is always someone’s birthday! I can never keep enough cards and gift bags on hand. Candace Zentner from the Doodlebug Design Team created this festive gift bag with card set using the Sugar Shoppe collection from Doodlebug Design. Her personal blog is Scrappin’ 2 Little Princesses, stop on over and take a look at more of her projects!
Shaker cards are all the rage right now and the gorgeous Doodlebug sequins work perfectly inside! I love that the bottles of sequins have so many different shades and finishes, making it easy to choose the ones that perfectly match my projects.
Candace used a plain white gift bag and added some patterned paper and some stickers and sequins to embellish.
To add dimension and interest to the bag, she made a rosette from patterned paper and layered a sticker over top using a foam sticker.
A drape of stitched garland along the top of the bag was the perfect finishing touch!
I challenge you to make a gift bag with matching card for your next birthday recipient. Have a wonderfully crafty day!
- Sugar Shoppe 12×12 Paper Pack (Doodlebug Design #4198 $15.99)
- Sugar Shoppe Mini Garland (Doodlebug Design #4121 $3.99)
- Sugar Shoppe This & That Sticker (Doodlebug Design #4185 $3.99)
- Sugar Shoppe Icon CS Sticker (Doodlebug Design #4190 $1.99)
- Sugar Shoppe Fancy Frill CS Sticker (Doodlebug Design #4191 $1.99)
- Sequins Assortment Pack (Doodlebug Design #4268 $15.99)