Spring is my favorite time of the year. I just love the sound of the birds chirping, flowers blooming, and the weather getting warmer. This card is so perfect for a fresh spring-like feel. This was created by Tracy MacDonald. She has so many wonderful creations. Pop on over to her blog I Wanna Build A Memory. You will find so many inspirations.
Grab your favorite colored markers, along with the image “Spring For Sale” and let your imagination run wild. A big Thank You to Tracy for sharing her darling card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6 x 6 pad (My Minds Eye $5.39)
- Blue Oasis Card Stock (Bazzill bb-t7-795 $0.60)
- Spring For Sale (Mo’s Digital Pencil $4.00)
- Iced Spruce Distress Ink (Tim Holtz pp-th-tim32878 $6.00)
- Puffy Clouds Die (Memory Box 98172 /0.3 $6.00)
Other Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Recollections Pearls
- Seam Binding
- Copic Blending Card
- Paper Doily
- Sewing Machine