Today’s inspiration is a very simple but elegant card using washi tape. Who would have ever thought that washi tape could make something so beautiful? Everyone loves a beautiful handmade card. They are always so much fun to make and such a joy to receive. This wonderful card was created by Irene Tan, a fabulous design team member for Bo Bunny.
Irene used the Bundle paper from the Baby Bump Collection, along with black and white patterned with the Kraft patterned washi tapes. She placed down her washi tape in a cross pattern, then added on her Jewel Flourish.
Creating a bow out of raffia she then placed her Natural Earth Dahia flower over the top. To finish her card she created a tag and added a Happy Birthday sentiment. Thank You to Irene for sharing her stunning card with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Baby Bump 6 x 6 Pad (Bo Bunny bo-15617183 $5.99)
- Coffee Dot (Bo Bunny 38-01965 $0.99)
- Sentiments Essentials Collection Clear Stamps (Bo Bunny bo-10105761 $4.99)
- Natural Earth Dahlia Blossoms (Bo Bunny 49900 $4.91)
- Licorice Jewel Flourishes (Bo Bunny 38-04767 $3.99)
- Washi Tape Black & White Patterned Kraft (Bo Bunny bo-10432310 $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Black Ink
- White Flower