Doesn’t this photo just melt your heart? Have you ever come across a template or chipboard die cut and wondered how you could incorporate it into your layout? This is one of those perfect designs that show you how to use your fun chipboard and embellishments to create the perfect page. I discovered this adorable layout on the blog Me and Mine and I knew I had to share it with you. I highly recommend visiting this blog as you will be so inspired with all of Audrey Underwood’s projects.
Audrey used several different styles of chipboard adding some corrugated card and several different style papers.
Each piece of chipboard was painted and some ribbon added a finishing touch. Don’t be afraid to mix and match with whatever you have in your own stash. I would like to say a big thank you to Audrey Underwood for sharing this adorable layout with us.
- Nesting Bracket Frame Set (Dusty Attic $9.85)
- Corrugated Card (Dusty Attic $3.85)
- Rulers (Dusty Attic $4.80)
- Teeny Tiny ABCs (Dusty Attic $3.95)
- Heart Arrows (Dusty Attic $3.95)
- Love You Arrows (Dusty Attic $3.95)
Other Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Patterned Paper (Kaisercraft)
- Distressing Inks
- Acrylic Paint
- Bazzill Cardstock