General Show Info:
Our Pre-Show Guide will walk you through all the fun of attending the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – if you have questions about our events, the answer is in here!
Our Workshop Guide has many things that will help you get ready for the show. From this to that and everything in-between!
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $39 | Friday Dr. Seuss Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $39 | Saturday Nascar Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $20+ | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $1.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Texan Resort
- Exhibits, Will Call, Registration: Hall A-C
- Mega Make & Take, Crop Parties: Hall A-C
- Convention Center Garage – This structure is most convenient to the exhibit hall A-C.
- Resort Garage – The resort garage will be used for overflow parking only.
- Unloading – Guests can unload their car at the Convention Center Circle Drive.
- Daily Rate – Self parking is $15 per day. Rates subject to $8.25% tax. Towne Park will have a desk set up at the top of the Escalators to sell the discount parking passes.
- Overnight Guest Rate – Parking is $22.00, Valet $31.00. Rates subject to $8.25% tax.
- Validation – Eat at the Texan Station, Riverwalk Cantina, Zeppole or the Old Hickory Steakhouse and have your parking validated. There is a $50 minimum. Please be sure to inquire with the host. Validation does not apply to overnight guests.
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Gaylord Palms to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
The Hotel Crop Special is no longer available. However, for those guests that took advantage of the special, please see the link below for more detailed information on your purchase.
Three ways to save!
|NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)|
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
We Can't Do It
Ready to Learn?
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.
New Card Ideas!
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive as many as 20 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Black and White or Thinking Of You or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
- Saturday Theme – Using your favorite Embossing Folder or Favorite Seasonal Holiday Cards
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Lucky Golden ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Golden Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Golden Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.
We’re excited to introduce “Mission Pink” as our proud sponsor for the 2018 Grapevine Stamp & Scrapbook Expo. The “Mission Pink” team walks the Susan Komen 3 Day event.
This is their 12th year in leading this team to support a cause that could affect many of you today. Its our goal to do what we can to support the mission to end breast cancer!
If you have any item that you would like to have held for you at the Free Baggage Check simply trade your items for a claim ticket. (Keep this ticket as it is your only way of getting your items back). It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.
Donations are truly appreciated as our goal to walk this year is 10K. Thank you for your participation and we will see you soon at the EXPO! Mission Pink