Stamp & Scrapbook Expo will be hosting its first show in nearly 18 months! We hope that you can join us for some crafty fun, inspiration and a weekend of adventure with family and friends!
Check out the exciting details below. We are thrilled to be back!
- Get the workshops you want at the times you want. These fill up fast, so you’ll definitely want to grab your spot to maximize your time!
- $2 discount on a workshop when you pre-register.
- Free admission to shop on the day of your workshop.
- Your free admission with a Friday workshop purchase includes early bird entry at 9am!
- Sign up for 3 or more workshops and get a free gift!
If you like make & take projects, this sell-out event is for you! It’s a cross between a workshop and a crop. You get to sit with your friends (or make new ones) and create at least 10 projects one right after the other. Often, the vendors who teach the projects will have great bargains going on for you right there in the room. Don’t miss out!
Our play dates (formerly known as Crops) sell out quickly, so pre-registration is a must! This is the best way to keep track of your friends and your stuff at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo.
- Each play date has a theme – play along for lots of chances to win prizes!
- Attend a Friday or Saturday Play Date and receive a coupon for the Keep It Simple booth. on the showroom floor.
- You will earn an “I Played” keepsake button.
- There is a free charging station for your phone.
- Vendors come in from time to time with special sales.
- Seating is first come, first served . . . however, Reserved Seating is available for groups of 2, 4, 6 or 8 to guarantee a seat with your friends.
Look through our Pre-Show Guide to plan your weekend!
Find out where to stay, how to choose a workshop and learn more about all the fun things the Expo has to offer. From Play Dates, Shopping and Prizes to Make and Takes, and workshops, there is something for everyone to enjoy.