Are you getting ready for the holidays? Here’s a quick and easy card using Glue Dots!
Christmas Tree Card Supplies
- • 1” Glue Lines®
- • Ultra Thin Glue Dots®
- • Micro Glue Dots®
- • Die cut machine and dies
- • Embossing Folder
- • Ribbon
- • Button
- • String
- • Cardstock
1. Cut 8 1/2″ X 11″ in half for card base 4 1/4″ X 11″.
2. Cut background cardstock at 4″ X 5 1/2″.
3. Emboss background and adhere to card base using 1” Glue Lines.
Adhere ribbon at the same time using 1” Glue Lines.
4. Cut three trees, three different sizes and emboss the smallest tree.
5. Adhere the medium tree first using Ultra Thin Glue Dots,
and then adhere the large tree using Pop Up Glue Dots.
Adhere the embossed tree, centered over the other two trees, using Pop Up Glue Dots.
6. Adhere die cut lace over ribbon using Micro Glue Dots.
7. Tie bow with ribbon, add button with a string bow and adhere both with Pop Up Glue Dots.
For more information on Glue Dots, go here: http://www.gluedots.com/glue.html