Here is a unique way to make a bow and wrap a gift using your scrapbook supplies!
By Cassandra Cyr
- First, cut three 8x 5/8″ strips.
- Loop each end and secure with a tiny attacher or stapler. These can then be layered on top of each other with hot glue to form the base of a giftwrap bow.
- Second, cut two 6.5x 5/8″ strips and loop each end. These can be layered on top of the base.
- Lastly, cut a strip 4x 5/8″ and roll into a loop. This will be the center of your bow.
- To finish I sprayed the the bow with some spray mist to add some color to the inside of the loops. I also sewed some garland circles together to make a tie around the package and used a label tag to add my sentiment. Hope you give this bow technique a try!