White embossing powder over color make this card easy to make – and adorable too!
By Lisa Spangler
Stamp, emboss and color a large flower as the focal point of your card.
- Stamp and emboss the Newspaper Flower on Snow Layering Paper with white embossing powder, twice.
- Color flowers by blending on Distress Inks. Trim the entire first flower, and only the center of the second flower. Set aside.
- Stamp Zig Zag in Butter Bar ink on Poppy Layering Paper. Stamp message on a strip of Grass Layering Paper and emboss.
- Adhere Poppy and Grass panels to a Snow Folded Card, and add trimmed flower raised with foam tape.
- Finish the card with gems and a button.
CH130 Citron Gemstones
CH259 Mixed Sunshine Buttons
PW110 Embossing Powder – White
CG412 Newspaper Flower
CG422 Zig Zag
AF190 Barn Door Distress Dye Ink Pad
AF197 Spun Sugar Distress Dye Ink Pad
AF201 Wild Honey Distress Dye Ink Pad
AF207 Butter Bar Shadow Ink Mid-Tone
VC250 VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
PS569 Sunshine Mixed Folded Cards
PS602 Grass Layering Paper
PS610 Snow Layering Paper
Ink Blending Tool, foam tape
Used with permission from: http://heroarts.com/cardmaking/cardIdea.cfm?cardID=5121