Do you have a birthday coming up your way? This is a perfect card to make for a birthday or just a simple Hello. This adorable card was created by Jodi Collins from Stamping A Latte. I would like to Thank Jodi for sharing this sweet card with us all to enjoy.
Jodi used the stamp Penelope from There She Goes Clear Stamps, stamping it with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card. She then cut out the panel, and layered it with Rectangle STAX 1 and 2 Die -Namics. Jodi colored her with Copic Markers and added some stickles to her wings.
She then cut a Kraft circle using the Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics and stamped a sentiment from Birdie Wishes, this stamp is perfect to go with the Penelope stamp. The embossing on the Kraft panel was done with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder. Adding a hot pink bow tied with the Bow Easy and two enamel dots for a bit of embellishment.
On the inside of the card another sentiment from Birdie Wishes was added.
There you have one darling Birthday Card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Black Licorice (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Razzle Berry (My Favorite Things $4.50)
- Tuxedo Black (Memento brand by Tsukineko $5.29)
- Rectangle STAX 1 Die-Namics (My Favorite Things – $26.95)
- Rectangle STAX 2 Die-Namics (My Favorite Things – $26.95)
- Circle STAX 1 Die-Namics ( My Favorite Things – $26.95)
- Pinking Edge Die-Namics ( My Favorite Things – $2.95)
- Seeing Spots Embossing Folder ( Cuttlebug – $4.99)
- Bow Easy ($4.95)
From Your Stash:
- Enamel Dots
- Pink Ribbon
- Steel Grey Cardstock
- Draft Cardstock
- Sweet Tooth Copic Markers
- Copic Markers