I am happy to share this adorable card designed by Laurie Schmidlin, as many of you know she is one of my favorite designers. To see more of her amazing work hop on over to her blog, Just Give Me Stamps. You will truly be inspired.
Jody used the new Woofers and Tweeters set from Paper Smooches on this beautiful card. How cute is this set? I absolutely love the soft color pallet, the embossed ivory paper peeking out in the background and all the perfectly placed layers. What a perfect combination. Who would love to receive this darling card?
- Woofers & Tweeters (Paper Smooches)
- Double-Sided Card Stock 12″X12″ Storytime Street, Dear Lizzy, 5th & Frolic Collection (American Crafts 5THDS-35804)
- Double-Sided Card Stock 12″X12″ Lark Lane, Dear Lizzy, 5th & Frolic Collection (American Crafts 5THDS-35811)
- Double-Sided Card Stock 12″X12″ Simplicity Circle, Dear Lizzy, 5th & Frolic Collection (American Crafts 5THDS-35801)
- Paper Basics – Vintage Cream Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64313)
- Memento Ink Espresso Truffle (Tsukinecko)
- Knock Outs Border Punch Notebook (American Crafts KOP-63001)
- Heart Layering Punch (EK Success 54-90008)
- Caramelo Embossing Folder (retired, Cuttlebug)
- Stickles Glitter Glue Stardust (Ranger Ink)
Thanks for visiting. I hope you enjoyed today’s post.