What’s not to love about this beautiful card?
I love that the shape of this card is a heart. The die cut snow flakes gives it an elegant look. Plus, top it off with beautiful felt flowers and add a white lacy stamped border around the bottom edge to give it a real feminine look.
Lastly, adhere a few pearls and there you have it…Wow this is pretty!!
- Cut one white large heart out with Sizzix Framelits Die Cut.
- Cut out one middle size heart with your framelits using your My Minds Eye “The Sweetest Thing Cutie Pie” paper.
- Glue the two hearts together.
- With your lace border, stamp the lower corner up the side with white ink.
- Cut two of your Spellbinders Snow Flakes out of white, or light pink cardstock.
- Shape the snowflakes by bending them into the shape you desire.
- Adhere with your glue the snowflake to the left side of your heart.
- Cut two Sizzix leaf die cuts out of light green cardstock. Place on top of the snowflake.
- Add the pink flower to the very top center of your snowflake.
- Embellish with pearls.
If you like more of a vintage look you can also distress with light brown ink around the edges of the heart and the snowflake. This flower can be used as a tag, or you can make several of them and hang them as a garland for a decoration.
Thank you Monia for sharing this beautiful heart with us.
I am inspired and I hope you are as well.
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 6PK – Hearts (Sizzix 657561 $19.99)
- Cutie Pie – The Sweetest Thing Collection (My Mind’s Eye $1.09 Scrapbook.com)
- Shapeabilities 2012 Snowflake Pendant (Spellbinders S5-117 $24.99)
- Sizzix Originals Die – Frame, Leaves & Flower (Sizzix 657017 $11.99)
- Texture – Scallop Lace Clear Stamp (Kaisercraft CS855 $2.99)
- Blossoms in Bloom – Fabric Blossoms (BasicGrey FAB-8010 $4.50)
- Pearls (Want2Scrap 7201 $1.50)