This card uses Papertrey Ink’s Train set. Katarina decided to go with water coloring on this cute choo choo, using Tombow markers. It’s nice to emboss your images that you are going to water-color so you don’t have to be super careful about staying “in the lines.”
The papers are from an old Cosmo Cricket collection, Biography 101 Little Boys which is not available anymore, BUT don’t afraid to use what you have on hand.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Train Tracks Stamp Set (PaperTrey Ink 2348 $15.00)
- Little Boys, Biography Collection (Cosmo Cricket cos-pp133 $7.49)
- 9×12 Watercolor Paper (Pacon 869743 $7.99)
- Real Red Cardstock (Stampin Up 102482 $7.72)
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (Ranger TIM27188 $5.59)
- Black Perfect Match Ink (PaperTrey Ink 63115 $5.00)
- Versamark Stamp Pad (Tsukineko VM-001 $7.99)
Tools & Accessories:
- Deluxe Aqua Brush (Faber-Castell 770306 $9.95)
- Banner Builder Die (PaperTrey Ink PTD-0065 $22.00)
- Train Tracks Die (PaperTrey Ink PTD-0112 $7.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper Piercer
- Wool Felt
- Baker’s Twine