This adorable card was found on Paper Love Affair and made by Elise Dinolfo. I want to thank Elise for allowing us to share this adorable bright springtime card with you.
This card was made from the rubber stamp set “If Friends Were Flowers” by Lili Of The Valley. I really love this image as it can be used for so many occasions; birthdays, friendship, bridal shower, marriage, get well soon, or just to say HELLO. It is such a cheery stamp set and great to use with so many ideas in mind. Adding some silk flowers and a bow just completes the charm of this card.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful day creating.
- Le Tres Chic Solid Cardstock Stack (Diecuts With a View 941010 $19.99)
- If Friends Were Flowers stamp set (Lili Of The Valley ST384)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger Ink $5.00)
- Pink Pearls (Hobby Lobby 770958 $1.99
- White Pearls (Hobby Lobby 757484 $1.99)
- Organza Ribbon (Joann 12154183WHITE $1.49)
- Pastel Copic Markers (Copic $7.99)
From Your Own Stash: Silk pastel flowers, die cuts, trim.