I just love these charming embellishments on this page layout. Each one is so perfectly placed and really pops out the photos of this sweet baby. I would like to thank Sylvie Hoobanoff for sharing today’s inspiration. You can see more of her beautiful designs on her blog My Life in Pages.
Sylvie wanted to keep the focus on the darling photos, so she used The Sweetest Thing Collection by My Minds Eye. This was such a great choice for this layout. The colors worked so well and the grey woodgrain background brought out the black and white photos.
Creating this border cut from vellum Sylvie used the baby carriage SVG file from Lori Whitlock. To give it a bit more dimension she outline the buggies with a white Signo pen. This is such a precious page.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank You for visiting and have a wonderful creative day.
- The Sweetest Thing Collection (My Mind’s Eye mme-st1001 $5.99)
- Homemade (Echo Park 713757534512 $4.79)
- Stickers (MyMinds Eye $2.00)
- Diecuts (My Minds Eye 76 181096 $2.10)
- Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye $4.99)
- White Signo Pen (Signo jv-um153 $3.60)
From Your Own Stash:
- McGill and Fiskars punches
- Vellum Paper
- Distressed Ink
- Chipboard by Jenni Bowlin
- Washi Tape