Who doesn’t love a little extra color in their world? This beautiful layout was created with Bo Bunny collection Autumn Song. I would like to thank Lisa Novogrodski for sharing her beautiful Fall layout with us. Lisa has a wonderful tutorial on misting backgrounds using a garbage bag technique. I recommend popping on over and visit her blog Living In Color to see more of her outstanding layouts and her fun creative tutorial.
You can just feel the crisp fall air along with the excitement of this sweet little girl playing in the leaves.
Stamping on your flowers is a great technique to add some texture and a bit of grunge to your florals. Lisa used the Autumn Song Stamps to do this technique on her layout. You can also use packaging for your photo mat to back up your photos.
Capture the perfect feeling of your photo with bright colors by using the perfect paper and embellishment combination.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Melody – Autumn Song Collection (Bo Bunny $1.01)
- Beautiful – Autumn Song Collection (Bo Bunny $1.01)
- Autumn Song 12 x 12 Chipboard Stickers (Bo Bunny $4.49)
- Autumn Song Dimensional Stickers (Bo Bunny $4.49)
- Autumn Song Combo Sticker – Bo Bunny
- Autumn Song Buttons– Bo Bunny
- Autumn Song Acrylic Clear Stamps – Bo Bunny
- Maize Vintage Card Stock – Bo Bunny
- Burnt Orange dot – Bo Bunny
- Harvest Orange Daisy – Bo Bunny