Pull out your markers and bring this image to life with your wonderful coloring skills. Get creative and add some bright colors along with some fun embellishments. This darling card was created by Jessie Knightrone. For more fun ideas be sure to visit Jessie’s blog Can you say addicted to stamps? You will enjoy her wonderful inspiration.
To start making this card, Jessie used the Birthday Girl stamp set from Rachel Anne Miller. She stamped it on the X-Press blending cardstock and then colored it with Copic Markers. Jessie then layered three different colors of cardstock adding colored buttons, grosgrain ribbon, brads, and a spiral clip.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Birthday Girl – Rachel Anne Miller Designs $8.00)
- Orange Fizz Buttons (My Favorite Things 1591 $4.99)
- Bubblegum Buttons (My Favorite Things 1581 $4.99)
- Berrylicious Buttons (My Favorite Things 1578 $4.99))
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock – My Favorite Things, Berrylicious, Bubblegum, Orange Fizz
- Ribbon – My Favorite Things Grosgrain Bubblegum Ribbon
- Misc – Brads, Spiral Clip
One thought on “Birthday Girl”
Love the design of this card. Very inspirational and will be helpful in my cardmaking. Thanks for sharing!
Comments are closed.