Today’s inspiration came from a wonderful designer Clare Buswell, designing a vintage style card for Graphic 45. I personally just love the Vintage look. What a great place to start creating a vintage card by using the Graphic 45‘s product. This card is just gorgeous! I would like to thank Clare for sharing this outstanding card with us to enjoy.
To get started: Make a card from cardstock and round the corners. Emboss your cardstock with your favorite embossing folder. Next you will sand all around the edges and slightly over the embossed area of your card. Sew a border using a straight stitch about 1/4 inch inside the embossed area.
Ink all of your edges including the pieces you will use on your card. Add your vintage papers, stamp sentiment, ribbon, twine, tag, flowers, lace, and pins. Layer all items onto cardstock. Be sure to visit Clare’s Creations for more of her stunning designs.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Core Signature Series (Graphic 45 pp-gx-310001 $13.99)
- French Country Collection (Graphic 45 gf-4500632 $1.09)
- French Country (Waltzing Mouse Stamps $25.00)
- Black Soot (Ranger/Tim Holtz ri-tim19541 $4.65)
- Distress Stains/Vintage Photo (Ranger/Tim Holtz ri-tim19527 $4.65)
- Juliet Damask (Anna Griffin/Cuttlebug 2002056 /2.3 $6.99)
- French Country Stickers (Graphic 45 gf-4500644 $3.99)
- White Cherry Blossoms (Wild Orchid Crafts MKX-053 $4.29)
- Baby Blue Blossoms (Wild Orchid Crafts MKX-346 $3.15)
From Your Stash:
- Trinket Pins
- Sewing Machine
- Die Cutting Machine
- Corner Rounder