I don’t know what it is about buttons but I just love them. I remember as a young girl my mom had an old fashioned button box and I would sit and play with those buttons by the hour. Today I have that old button box at my home and would never have guessed I would be using them on my own crafts and not so much for sewing.
These adorable cards were made using the Button Bits Stamp sets from Papertrey Ink Challenge. Melissa Philips from LilyBean Paperie is the designer of these darling cards. The images and sentiments from several of Papertrey Stamp sets were used, combined with fun buttons, glitter and felt.
This first card uses an image from the Baby Button Bits stamp set and a sentiment from the Everyday Button Bits stamp set. Melissa also used the Banner Builder stamp set on each card as well.
The Movers & Shakers Poppers were used quite a lot on these cards. Melissa used the Harvest Gold felt to create little roses to embellish the images along with the Sweet Blush Buttons.
This card used an image and sentiment from the Everyday Button Bits set.
Melissa enhanced each image using Prisma glitter and each image is matted on a die cut with the Limitless Layers 2 1/4″ circles.
Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing these precious cards with us Melissa.
Have a wonderful sun shinning day crafting!
- Sweet Blush Perfect Match Cardstock (Papertrey Ink #64403 $3.00)
- Aqua Mist Perfect Match Inkpad (Papertrey Ink #63101 $5.00)
- Harvest Gold Perfect Match Inkpad (Papertrey Ink #63132 $5.00)
- Classic Kraft Perfect Match Inkpad (Papertrey Ink #63142 $5.00)
- Spring Moss Perfect Match Inkpad (Papertrey Ink #63102 $5.00)
- Baby Button Bits Stamp set (Papertrey Ink #2193 $24.00)
- Everyday Button Bits Stamp set (Papertrey Ink #2150 $24.00)
- Blooming Button Bits Stamp set (Papertrey Ink #2187 $24.00)
- Banner Builder Stamp set (Papertrey Ink #2299 $24.00)
- Limitless Layers: 2 1/4″ Oval Die Collection – set of 5 (Papertrey Ink #ptd-0223 $20.00)
- Movers & Shakers: Poppers Die Collection – set of 3 (Papertrey Ink #PTD-0235 $16.00)
- Harvest Gold Felt (Papertrey Ink #F-0032 $6.00)
- Sweet Blush Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink #VB103 $5.00)
- Vintage Cream 5/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon – 5 yards (Papertrey Ink #R413 $3.00)
- Prisma Glitter (Papertrey Ink #6610 $3.00)
One thought on “Button Bits Cards”
Love these cards they are too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.