Canvas projects are so delightful to create. I love making scrapbook pages on canvas and having it be the decor on my wall. It is also a great conversation piece to display on your entry table or end table in your home. I would like to thank Keely Yowler for sharing her talent with us. Keely is one of the wonderful designers for Want2Scrap.
To start out you will take three 11″ x 14″ canvases and spray with yellow, blue, and pink spray paint. Add the wooden butterflies (purchased at Michael’s). Take black paint and bubble wrap to create a distress look on each canvas.
Next you will ink and layer patterned paper and diecuts from Fancy Pants Designs.
Paint chipboard lovely dress forms from Want2Scrap and fancy chipboard words with black paint.
Adding Wicked Wings chipboard embellishments and Sillouette to this stamped beauty by Prima Marketing.
You can now add a lot of Want2Scrap bling to accent the chipboard embellishments and butterflies. You can create your own custom canvas with a few very basic supplies adding Want2Scrap chipboard and bling.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have a wonderful day creating! Thanks for visiting.
- Hopscotch Paper Collection (Fancy Pants Designs fp-1710 $17.99)
- Mixed Media Doll Stamp (Prima Marketing $6.99)
- Wicked Wings Chipboard Embellishment (Want2Scrap 4368 $3.99)
- Wicked Wings Silhouette (Want2Scrap 4368-S $2.99)
- Favorite – Fancy Chipboard Word (Want2Scrap FCW-38 $1.00)
- Embrace – Fancy Chipboard Word (Want2Scrap FCW-8 $1.00)
- Adore – Fancy Chipboard Word (Want2Scrap FCW-4 $1.00)
- Always – Fancy Chipboard Word (Want2Scrap FCW-5 $1.00)
- Vintage Attire Chipboard Embellishment (Want2Scrap 4367 $2.49)
- Beautiful Bling Borders/Beautiful Blooms (Want2Scrap 4502 $1.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- Black Paint
- 11×14 canvas