Do you have pictures of your ancestors that have been passed down to you? Do you have old family stories to write-up? Isn’t this digital layout just enough to melt your heart?
I just love the layering, the colors and the story behind this layout. Kylie at The Shabby Shoppe is the designer of this page. Kylie scrapbooked a picture of her Great Grandmother. What a special way to preserve a photo. Journaling is very important, and can be a very special way to share a story. Never to late to go back and scrapbook some of those old pictures of family members. Create some of your own beautiful layouts. This will be a treasure to pass down for many generations.
Creativity involves breaking out of an established pattern, take a look at your project in a different way, never hesitate to try something new.
Have a beautiful crafting day.
- Gracie (The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- The Penelope Collection eyelet scallop paper, stitching, swirlie, eyelet ribbon, polka dot flower (The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- Memory Lane Collection wide lace, shabby envelope, dark aqua damask paper ( The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- Hopscotch natural button (The Shabby Shoppe $5.96)
- Sprout damask stamp, bow, daisy (The Shabby Shoppe $5.96)
- Heartfelt ornate border stampbrown button, doily paper (The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- Nutcracker musical ribbon, damask border stamp (The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- The Parker Collection vintage frame (The Shabby Shoppe $6.71)
- Clementine notepaper strip (The Shabby Shoppe $5.96)
- Studio Chic ornate border stamp (The Shabby Shoppe $4.46)