Love crafting with circles? You are going to love this Gum Ball Machine shaped card. What a fun and creative idea. This sweet card was inspired by Tracey at Trace-Elementz. Be sure to visit her blog to see more of her darling designs.
I just love the way that Tracey placed her embellishments on her card. The buttons just make those gumballs pop out. The ribbon along with the distressing gives this a vintage look. What a fun paper piecing project that takes very little time. So now it is time for you to get creating some wonderful magic of your own.
Along with this adorable card, you can make your own envelope to match.
Creativity involves breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have a beautiful day crafting!
- Gumball Machine Shaped Card (The Cutting Cafe $2.99)
- Digital Gumball Machine Stamps (The Cutting Cafe $2.99)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Dye Ink (Tsukineko tsmp900 $5.29)
- Old Paper Distress Ink (Ranger tim19503 $4.65)
- Heart Trinket Pins (Maya Road MR-PIN-TK1824 $3.79)
- Pink Buttons 130pk (Favorite Findings 5946173 $2.29)
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding (Stampin Up 120999 $7.72)
- Champagne Pearls (Kaisercraft 508-02714 $1.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper (from stash)
- Embossing Folder