The wonderful thing about scrapbooking is that just about anything goes! No matter what supplies you use, what embellishments, or just how you arrange your photos, you are the artist. I fell in love with this layout for the fact it is done with watercolors. I love how the watercolor creates such a warm and heartfelt feeling. This gorgeous layout was created by Bernii Miller from Weekend at Bernii’s. The colors are so perfect for creating a fall design.
To help the water-color grip to the paper (without having to use water-color paper) use a stencil and paint on some gesso. This will really help the water-color to sit on top of the paper and not seep through. This will also help it from watering down the color. Using the gesso you can layer the watercolor on top which will pop out the color.
Autumn Song Collection designed by Bo Bunny was just the perfect paper for this layout. The colors and embellishments from this collection are so perfect to go with the water coloring. Thank You Bernii for sharing your inspiration with us on how to apply water coloring to a layout.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Autumn Song (Bo Bunny Design bo-14701873 $1.01)
- Autumn Song Leaves (Bo Bunny Design BB-14701879 $0.89)
- Double Dot Grape (Bo Bunny Design BB-12GD563 $0.83)
- Autumn Song (Bo Bunny Design BB-14705993 $3.14)
- Autumn Song Noteworthy (Bo Bunny Design BB-14713999 $3.59)
- Autumn Song Cardstock Sticker (Bo Bunny Design BB-14702886 $1.79)
- Autumn Song Dimensional Stickers (Bo Bunny Design BB-14710005 $4.04)
From Your Own Stash:
- Paint Brush