It is so hard to believe Easter is here. Are you in need of making a card? This is one adorable card, and very simple to make. It doesn’t get easier than this.
A big Thank You goes to Melissa Davies for creating this fun and simple card. Hop on over to her blog Rubberfunatics to see more of her inspiring creations. Thank You for visiting and have a wonderful day.
- Stamp Ears to You (Stampin Up 132659 $7.72)
- So Saffron (Stampin’ Up 126957 $6.61)
- Baja Breeze (Stampin Up 126960 $6.61)
- Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up 126956 $6.61)
- Whisper White (Stampin Up 100730 $9.44)
- So Saffron (Stampin Up 105118 $7.72)
- Pink Pirouette (Stampin Up 111351 $7.72
- Certainly Celery (Stampin Up 105125 $7.72)
- Scallop Square Punch 2 inch (Fiskars f-03979 $18.59)
- Square Punch 1.5 inch ( Marvy Uchida nm-lv-ejcp-42 $10.44)
- Whisper White Organza Ribbon (Stampin Up 114319 $6.61)
- 3 D Dots Foam Squares (EK Success ek-spafps $2.07)
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (Stampin Up 127023 $9.94)
- Cut out of white cardstock 6 X 9 for you card base.
- Punch out one scalloped two inch square in each color of cardstock.
- Punch out four one and a half inch squares in white cardstock.
- Emboss the 6 X 9 on the bottom edge of white cardstock base.
- On the white 1.5 inch square cardstock, stamp the cute rabbit stamp on each square, using your different inks to coordinate with the two inch scalloped edge square.
- Using your 3D adhesive pop ups adhere your stamped rabbit square to your scallop edge square cardstock.
- Glue your squares to your white card base (just barely on the upper embossed edge).
- Stamp your sentiment Ears to You! in your basic grey ink.
- Tie your white organza ribbon in a bow 1/4 inch down from the top.