Today we have a wonderful inspiration for you by playing with your distressed inks. Blending them together you can create a beautiful watercolor look. What a stunning card created by Therese Calvird with Muse. This card was created as a Muse Card Challenge.
Therese created this card with eight different Distressed Inks. I love the beautiful rich colors and the gorgeous blending. She took her mini mist bottle filled with water and sprayed over the inks several times to give it the spotted texture. She then added the black silhouette birds and a sweet sentiment.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- SBB White Smooth Cardstock (Scrapbook Boutique SBB-WHITEA4 $5.50)
- SBB Black Smooth Cardstock (Scrapbook Boutique SBB-CSBLK250 $8.95)
- Black Soot (Ranger TIM19541 $7.95)
- Tumbled Glass (Ranger TIM27188 $7.95)
- Wild Honey (Ranger TIM27201 $7.95)
- Barn Door (Ranger TIM27096 $7.95)
- Squeezed Lemonade (Ranger TIM34940 $7.95)
- Faded Jeans (Ranger TIM21452 $7.95)
- Peacock Feathers (Ranger TIM34933 $7.95)
- Dried Marigold (Ranger TIM21438 $7.95)
- Onyx Black (Versafine VF-82 $15.95)
- Mini Misters (Ranger MS22701 $8.95)
- Blending Tool (Ranger IBT23616 $7.95)
- Non Stick Craft Sheet 15 x 18 (Ranger NSC20677 $27.95)