I really do think this card is Fabulous. I would like to thank Melissa Phillips for allowing us to share her beautiful design with you. I highly recommend visiting Emma’s Paperie.
You will truly be inspired.
Today’s design is focused on Washi Tape. Who doesn’t need some direction on what to do with all those beautiful spools of Washi Tape that we keep purchasing? 🙂
Melissa used clear buttons & adhered the washi tape to the backside of each button, trimmed around the edges to cut the excess washi tape off, and then flipped them over so the washi showed through the clear buttons from underneath. Think of the possibilities.
I hope this project has inspired you as much as it did me. Not only can you do this with clear buttons, think of any clear acrylic/plastic pieces. I know I am going into my stash of plain clear embellishments. The possibilities are endless.
- Welcome to Paris Decorative Washi Tape (Prima pri-561178 $1.99)
- The Sweetest Thing Together Decorative Tape (My Mind’s Eye $9.99)
- Woodland Park Chevron Washi Tape (October Afternoon $3.79)
- The Sweetest Thing Fabulous Layered Stickers (My Mind’s Eye $4.99)
- Paper Cottage Designer Chipboard Sticker Shapes (Basic Grey $6.99)
- Clock Faces Junkyard Findings (Prima 891596 $3.94)