Do you want a change in card making? Do you get stumped and feel like all of your cards look the same? Here is a simple technique for you today. Simply make a long card instead of a regular square, or make it a tall upright. You will be surprised how different and fun these can be. This will also fit into a business envelope so you don’t have to stress out finding the right size of envelope. This beautiful card was made with JustRite Custom Filigree Corner Die and created by Becca Feeken. Please stop by her blog Amazing Paper Grace and see her beautiful creations. I can guarantee you will be so happy you did.
Using the smaller of the two corners made it perfect for the size of this card. By placing two of the corners together, you can form a perfect square. There is a small hole along the middle of each side so when you combine the two holes it is a perfect distance to thread a trinket pin. Using three squares you will assemble them from six small filigree corners, add your ribbon and pearl flourish.
Using the “Friend” sentiment from “Just The Right Words” stamp set, place it on a tag made with Spellbinders “Back to Basics”. Tie a bow attaching the tag.
I hope you have a wonderful day crafting.
- Just The Right Words (JustRite Papercrafts AG-04015 $16.95)
- Onyx Black Pigmented Ink (Versafine VF-82 /1.6 $8.99)
- Custom Filigree Corners Die (JustRite Papercrafts AG-03950 $34.95)
- Back To Basics (Spellbinders S4-367 $24.99)
- Silk Ribbon (May Arts SK17 /156B $1.19)
- Trinket Pin (Maya Road TK022/ 0.7/ 35C $3.49)
From Your Stash:
- Pearl Flourish
- Die Cut Machine
- Neenah Classic Crest Natural White Paper
- Colorbox Victorian Parlor Design Paper
- Bazzill Cardstock