This sweet little mouse just brings a smile to my face.
He is so adorable that I just want to squeeze him.
He is Henry Mouse, the character from Whiff of Joy.
This card definitely can be used as a Valentine’s Day Card, or just an I Love You Card! I discovered this amazing project on Amy Sheffer’s Blog Pickled Paper Designs.
A big Thank You goes out to Amy for sharing this adorable card that we all get to enjoy.
- My Favorite Things Cardstock (Whip Cream 6.95)
- Neenah Classic Crest Card Stock (Solar White $5.99)
- My Minds Eye Be-Loved Collection (mmeblv271 $9.99)
- Ink Memento ( Tuxedo Black $5.29)
- Ranger Distress Ink (Antique Linen $5.00)
- Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo $5.96)
- Copic Markers (Markers $7.99)
- Prismacolor pencils (Water colors $24.99)
- Gamsol (Blending Stumps $3.00)
- Copic Glitter Pens (Clar and Silver Spica $2.99)
- Scrapbook Adhesives ( 3D Foam Squares $2.99)
- Spellbinders Classic Circle (S4-114 $24.99)
- Spellbinders Labels Nestablities ( S4-161 $24.99)
- Ric Rac Scalloped Piercabilities ( S4-166 $24.99)
- Papertrey Button (VB110 $5.00)
Martha Stewart (Double Scallop Edger Punch $16.49)