Graduation is right around the corner and we are all faced with the question of what to give the graduate? How exciting that they are about to enter a new chapter in their lives. Off to college, starting to think about their own place etc…So how perfect is this graduation money holder?
Jade used the For The Graduate stamp set for this card and put a girly spin on the colors and design. If your graduate is a boy or should I say young man, just use the same design and add a masculine flair. How cute would this card be done in their school colors?
I love how the scalloped boarder was used on the inside of the card to hold the money or gift card. Makes a nice finished pocket.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day!
- Dark Chocolate Cardstock (PaperTrey Ink 64409 $3.00)
- Kraft Cardstock (PaperTrey Ink 64316 $5.00)
- Bling Petty Cash Cardstock (Bazzill 64316 $9.59)
- Vintage Cream Cardstock (PaperTrey Ink 64413 $3.00)
- For the Graduate Set (PaperTrey Ink 2224 $15.00)
- Banners Border Die (PaperTrey Ink PTD-0071 $15.00)
- Clear Rhinestone Crystals (Zva Creative t12-13 $1.69)
- Cream Seam Binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon $0.30)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Pink/Chocolate Brown Polka Dot Paper, stash
- Copic Re-inker, Pink