I’d like to share this very sweet card that I discovered on Debbie Olson’s Blog Thinking Inking.
Debbie used the Sweet As Can Be Die Set. This die is really an ice cream cone, but with a little imagination now its a banner. 🙂
It’s always great to be able to multi-task our tools and this banner is the sweetest!
This is one of those go to sketches/designs, it’s so versatile it can be redesigned to fit multiple occasions. I just love how Debbie used a combination of different inks for distressing. It really gives this card a warm nostalgic look and feel.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
- Girls Paperie Kitch ( The Girls Paperie Discontinued)
- Sweet As Can Be Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2391 $15.00)
- Pure Poppy Ink Pad (Papertrey Ink 63110 $5.00)
- Adirondack Stonewashed Ink Pad (Ranger RIASP19084 $5.00)
- Chamomile Distress Ink (Papertrey Ink Discontinued)
- Sweet As Can Be Die (Papertrey Ink PTD-0145 $3.00)
- Mat Stack 5 Die (Papertrey Ink PTD-0085 $8.00)
- Medium Scallop Border Die (Papertrey Ink PTD-0005 $16.00)