The holidays are here. It is such a joyful time of the year to scrapbook all of those wonderful memories you have made. Take a break from your busy holiday season, grab a cup of hot chocolate, sit down, reminisce, and create your wonderful pages. Today’s inspiration was created by Nadia Cannizzo. Be sure to visit her blog Just My Scrapbooking World. Thank you for sharing this with us Nadia.
This beautiful page was created with Glitz Design “French Kiss” and “Vintage Blue” Collections. Don’t you just love the Whatnots from Glitz Design? Such a great way to add some embellishments.
The fun banner was created using the Fiskars Large Banner punch and adding Glitz Design Alpha to create the word HAPPY.
Nadia used the Tim Holtz “Cage” die cut to create the cage and bird. Distressing all the edges gives the embellishments some detail.
Using the Whatnots again from the French Kiss Collection, Nadia created a fun background. The circles in the background are created with a scalloped circle punch and a circle punch. Adding flowers from Petaloo and large rhinestones gives the layout the elegant finishings.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Vintage Blue Collections (Glitz Design $5.67)
- Fleur, French Kiss Collection (Glitz Design 3630 $0.92)
- Tim Holtz Caged Bird Bigz Die (Sizzix sz-656634 $15.99)
- French Kiss Whatnots (Glitz Design 3869 $5.44)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Punches – Fiskars Large Scallop Edge Punch, Easy Squeeze Large Banner Punch
- Ink – Ranger Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink