Hello Friends, today you are in for a real treat. When I discovered this amazing project on Laurie Schmidlin’s Blog, Just Give Me Stamps, I was beyond excited to share it with you.
Laurie mainly used products from the Glitz Designs Pretty in Pink collection, but also used some goodies from the new French Kiss collection as well.
She started with the Pretty in Pink Chipboard Album and added layers and embellishments.
The Teeny Alpha Stickers are perfect for layering on top of the burlap!
The bird (from Glitz’s Clear Stamps) is covered in Crackle Glaze for some fun texture.
This first page holds a card and matching envelope. All of the pockets look like they are sewn on to the chipboard album, but in reality they the paper was stitched first then used a strong adhesive to attach them to the album.
This card was embellished using Glitz’s Clear Stamps and several of the Pretty in Pink papers.
I really love the Whatnots! They are ready to go pieces that are perfect for cards or scrapbooks!
- Clear Stamps, Pretty in Pink Collection (Glitz Design)
- Titles, Pretty in Pink Collection (Glitz Design)
- Journaling Stickers, Pretty in Pink Collection (Glitz Design)
- Whatnots, Pretty in Pink Collection (Glitz Design)
- Journaling Stickers, French Kiss Collection Glitz Design
- Clear Stamps, French Kiss Collection Glitz Design
- Glitzers, French Kiss Collection Glitz Design