How sweet is this card? I can just imagine giving this to one of my close friends or family members for Valentine’s Day. This is such a fabulous idea and so creative. I think it makes a wonderful statement in showing your love to someone.
The flowers really add a lot to the design of this card. The hearts punched out on each corner really make this look more elegant. Using Stickles in the center of the flowers really pop them out, giving it a finished look. To add the final touch add a pretty chiffon bow. I found this on Splitcoaststampers. I really love their gallery. Be sure and check them out. You will find a ton of wonderful projects to enjoy and make. Hope you have a wonderful day.
- Scalloped Heart Die Spellbinders Wizard Nestabilities (S4-137 $21.95)
- Flower Paper Punch EK Success (015586527827 $3.79)
- Graceful Heart Corner Punch EK Success (015586598698 $8.29)
- Christmas Red Stickles Glitter Glue (SGG01898 $1.99)
- White Chiffon Ribbon ($5.13 roll)
- Glue Mini Dots ($4.20)