Are you inspired to be creative with your scrapbooking products and tools? Hopefully this card will give you some more inspiration. This intricate heart is a perfect way of creating a honeycomb look.
Two of the Serendipity Heart Dies created the double layered look.
This was a Serendipity Stamps Challenge created by Kara at KandRdesigns blog. Thank you Kara for sharing this with us. What a great Birthday Card, Anniversary Card, or just a Hello Card. Take some of your dies and see what kind of a honeycomb look you can create.
Creativity involves breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Fiddlesticks 8×8 Collection (My Minds Eye MC0131 $5.91)
- Summer Sunrise Cardstock (Papertreyink 64306 $5.00)
- Vintage Cream Cardstock (Papertreyink 64313 $5.00)
- 2011 Birthday Tags (Papertreyink 2322 $15.00)
- Summer Sunrise (Papertreyink 63106 $5.00)
- Heart Scroll (Serendipity Stamps 1253ED $12.95)
- Double Ended Banner Die (Papertrey Ink $7.00 PTD-0066 $7.00)
- Aqua Mist Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink R401 $3.00)