Doesn’t this darling snowman fit perfect for this time of year? This is an adorable winter themed card that was created without using the traditional Holiday or Christmas colors. He is just one of those snowmen you really want to reach out and hug.
What is really fun about this card is that the designer Klare used some fun products that are out of the ordinary to create this. Be sure and visit her amazing blog Elegantly Crafted. You will be inspired if you do.
The stamp of the snowman used is by Simply Gorjuss.
There is a LOT of glitter on this card. It is very hard to see all its sparkle on camera.
Organza snowflake fabric was placed over the black card stock for extra sparkle. There are so many layers. Don’t you just love the detail? This creates such a fun whimsical card!
- Simply Gorjuss Clear Stamp (snowman clear stamp 78 $5.50)
- Memory Box Die Frostyville Border (98146 /0.9 $12.94)
- Magnolia Doohickey (Tilda Lace DOOH10 /0.4 $15.97)
- White Glitter Glass (311-9-WH $5.95)
- Glue Dots (597476 $4.99)
- Holographic Snow Flakes (A378633 $5.99)
- Snowflake Ribbon (SC74-10 – Snowflake $2.00)
- Silver Fine Glitter (M111020 /4.5 /59B $5.19)
- Copic Markers (prices vary)
- Organza fabric over black card stock.
- White card stock layered with black swirl paper.
- Memory Box Frostyville Border Craft Die, along with Magnolia Doohickey Die, matted and layered the image.
- Colored with Copic Marker Pens and added Glitter Glass.
- Add some holographic snowflakes.
- Add black bling on crystals.
- Top it off with white snowflake chocolate box tied bow.