I grew up in Idaho with very cold winter days. This brings back great childhood memories of playing in the snow. When it was so cold, Jack Frost did bite at our nose! I love the soft colors of this layout and how it feels just as if you were there on that cold winter day. This was designed by Adrienne Ford a member of the design team for Prima.
The Holiday Jubilee Collection was used in this layout. It is so exquisite. Don’t you just love the vintage tones? This is such a great collection for a wintery scene. Adrienne added elements to her layout to play off the colors in her photo. She used burlap to mimic the fur in her little boy’s coat and gave it hints of hunter green to play off the stripes in his hat. She used wooden stencil work in the background to give it a feel of nature. Thank you so much Adrienne for sharing this wonderful inspiration with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Christmas Morning, Holiday Jubilee Collection (Prima 45 846435 $0.79)
- Rock Candy Vine (Prima 45 552190 $2.97)
- Aglow Leaves Mica (Prima 45 553494 $4.95)
- Jubilee Collection Wood Stickers (Prima 570583 $4.79)
- Gillian Aqua Flower (Prima 45 552985 $2.97)
- Jardinere Collection Mulberry Flower (Prima 552589 $3.49)
- Christmas Flower, Holiday Jubilee Collection (Prima 45 846435 $0.79)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Stickers – Prima Canvas Alphabet Stickers
- Textiles – Burlap
- Beads – Microbeads
- Ink – Crafter’s Pen, Mists, Watercolor
- Adhesive – Gesso