Today we have an adorable little gift box to show you featuring Clarissa and Camille Uptown Girls. I would like to thank Katarina author of The Watermelon Sugar Blog for allowing us to share her gorgeous and very useful design with you today.
The original inspiration came from a sample pack of those very popular K Cups. You know those individual coffee pods for the Keurig Coffee Maker. Since Katarina is one of the most creative designers ever, she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to turn this into a very cute gift box.
She simply traced the box onto some sturdy cardstock and cut it out. It was a large template so she had to use two sheets of paper and weld the two together.
Look at the inside, so pretty! I love it! A simple little gift that would brighten anyone’s day!
This is truly one of those trash to treasure stories. I can’t help but look at packaging in a new light. This in itself is scary as I am an extreme crafter and I already have a hard time throwing things out. 🙂 There is always a way to reuse & recycle.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink 62214 $10.oo)
- Kraft Paper Basic Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64416 $3.00)
- Digital Cover Stock 60 lb (Hammermill $15.94)
- Hawaiian Shores Damask (Papertrey Ink PP161 $6.00)
- Clarissa and Camille with a Cafe Set (Stamping Bella 7472 $10.99)
- Birthday Style Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2645 $15.00)
- Classic Squares (Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-126 $24.99)
- French Pastry Doily Die (Cheery Lynn Designs DL102 $19.95)
- Scor-Pal (Scor-Pal $26.96)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- PTI Ribbon
- Old Paintbrush
- Acrylic Paint