I just have a thing for silhouettes. They are so simple yet so elegant at the same time. I discovered this adorable card while surfing through Pinterest and knew I had found today’s inspiration.
I would like to send out a big thank you to the original designer Kathy Tanner for allowing us to share her beautiful design with you today. Be sure to visit Kathy’s blog Still Stamping. You will truly be inspired.
Don’t you just love this adorable Silhouette Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up. I like how Kathy highlighted the image in blues and wisteria to give the illusion of a sunset, then framed her whimsical design using one of the label framelets. Sooo sweet. Then to layer this on top of an embossed band with the scallop trim border peaking out the bottom, was just perfect.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Naturals White Cardstock (Stampin Up 102316 $8.33)
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (Stampin Up 117152 $24.39)
- Baja Breeze Patterns Digital Designer Series (Stampin Up 124038 $2.17)
- Pool Party Classic Ink (Stampin Up 126982 $6.61)
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink (Stampin Up 126952 $6.61)
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink (Stampin Up 126985 $6.61)
- Framelits Dies, Labels Collection (Stampin Up 125598 $26.95)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (Stampin Up 118402 $15.95)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Big Shot
- Finial Press Embossing Folder (Stampin Up 115963 retired)