I fell in love with the sweetness of this baby card and all its wonderful details. I always admire and appreciate the artwork from Melissa Phillips. She is so inspiring with all her creations. You can see more of her beautiful work on her blog Lily Bean Paperie. Be sure to visit, you will be so happy you did.
Papertrey Ink has so many new baby products and this card was made from some of their newest lines. This card uses the new Boutique Borders Baby stamp set and coordinating dies along with the Hanging By a Thread, and Happiness in Bloom set and dies.
Melissa used some new products from Melissa Frances on this card along with paper from the new Classic Elegance Collection. I just love these perfectly placed embellishments that Melissa used to create this adorable card. I would like to thank Melissa for sharing today’s inspiration.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink 64429 $3.00)
- Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink 64403 $3.00)
- Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink 64416 $3.00)
- Boutique Borders – Baby (Papertrey Ink 2663 $5.00)
- Hanging by a Thread (Papertrey Ink 2604 $15.00)
- Happiness in Bloom (Papertrery Ink 2661 $24.00)
- Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink 63126 $5.00)
- Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink 63117 $5.00)
- Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink 63103 $5.00)
- Happiness in Bloom Baby (Papertrey Ink PTD-0011 $14.00)
- Hangin by a Thread Baby (Papertrey Ink PTD-0334 $7.00)
- Boutique Border Baby (Papertrey Ink PTD-0401 $3.00)
- Vintage Cream Buttons (Papertrey Ink VB114 $5.00)
- Sweet Blush Button (Papertrey Ink VB103 $5.00)
- Rustic Cream Button Twine (Papertrey Ink TWN-001 $5.00)
From your own stash: