There is something about Black on Kraft paper that always draws me in. When I discovered this beautiful card on The Rubber Cafe’s Blog I knew I had to share. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit. You will truly be inspired.
For today’s post, Tesa created two cards with the same color combination and design. She used the elegant Pattern Royale stamp to create her “patterned” paper background. She also used the sentiments from Pictures Framed for both cards. Love the label look of these!!!
Tesa made her own flowers by stamping the Script Background on Kraft paper before die cutting it with the Rose Creations Die from Spellbinders. The pieces were inked with Glimmer mist before shaping the petals and layering the flowers. The center is a Prima flower center. Love the texture & dimension that this adds to the card.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Pattern Royale (The Rubber Cafe I-984 $11.99)
- Script Background (The Rubber Cafe D-498 $6.99)
- Pictures Framed (The Rubber Cafe S-125 $19.99)
- Butterfly Set (The Rubber Cafe J-1141 $12.99)
- Onyx Black Versa Fine (Tsukineko VF-82 $5.99)
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger 21155-1020 $3.48)
- Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger $2.39)
- Rose Creations Die Template (Spellbinders Paper Arts $24.99)
- Arch Lattice Martha Stewart Edge Punch (EK Success 42-40094 $16.49)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock, Black and Kraft
- Prima Flower Center, stash
- Scrappers Floss
- Glimmer Mist
- Misc Gemstone, stash