One can never create too many mini albums. They are the perfect gift that can be designed to fit any occasion. After discovering this gorgeous mini album on the Graphic 45 blog, I knew I had to share. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit, you will truly be inspired.
Arlene Cuevas has prepared an amazing video on the Graphic 45 Blog that shows all the fine details in designing this nostalgic shabby chic mini album. So grab your cup of coffee and be prepared to be inspired.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- A Ladies Diary Collection (Graphic 4572776767 $16.74)
- Fashion Plates, A Ladies Diary (Graphic 45 4500508 $1.09)
- Afternoon Tea, A Ladies Diary (Graphic 45 4500503 $1.09)
- Delicate Details, A Ladies Diary (Graphic 45 514-00374 $0.99)
- Picture Perfect, A Ladies Diary (Graphic 45 514-00371 $0.99)
- Focal Point, A Ladies Diary (Graphic 45 514-00372 $0.99)
- A Ladies Diary Tags One (Graphic 45 4500514 $3.99)
- Die-namics Large Leafy Flourish (My Favorite Things $15.95)
- Grand Circles Nestabilities (Spellbinders Paper Arts $49.95)
- A Ladies Diary Tags #2 (Graphic 45 4500514 $3.99)
- A Ladies Diary Stickers (Graphic 45 4500516 $3.99)
- Graphic 45 Trim Staples (Graphic 45 41 00232 $5.45)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Flowers, Prima and I Am Roses
- Pearls, Want2Scrap and Recollections
- White Doilies
- Ribbon, May Arts