I discovered this beautiful shabby chic card on Webster’s Pages. I would like to send out a big thank you to Designer Gabrielle Pollacco for allowing us to share her gorgeous card with you today. Gabrielle is also the author of her own blog A Pretty Mess. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit.
Those embellishments are too sweet! Just look at that envelope charm, the tiny key charm, the pink resin flower, and lets not forget the stitching. It is obvious that there was a lot of love put into this heartfelt card. Who wouldn’t love to receive this treasure?
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- New Beginnings Collection Pad (Webster’s Pages PP1208 $19.95)
- Donna Salazar Corrugated CardBoard (Zutter zu-7615 $2.99)
- Self-Adhesive White Pearls (Zva Creative $1.49)
- Coconut Paper Blooms (Kaisercraft kai-f627 $4.49
- Charm Perfect Pack (Websters Pages CH110 $3.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Pink Resin Flower