If I could turn back time I would have taken many more of those perfect baby shots, posed or not :). When I saw this adorable baby girl layout while surfing through Pinterest I knew I had to share. It makes me smile just thinking about posing my newborn sleeping baby, sticking this adorable owl hat on her head & still taking the picture before she woke up. I am laughing because I wish I had thought of it.
Eileen from ScrapMuch? created this gorgeous layout. You can see more of her wonderful work on her blog, the Scrapping Actuary. This beautiful paper line by My Minds Eye was the perfect choice for this priceless photo. The Paper Line titled The Sweetest Things is one of my absolute favorites. The background paper “About Me” Collage Paper and the crocheted Doilies are so sweet, they really complement the baby photo. Don’t you just love the floral & chevron designed tape? It really draws your eye to the amazing photo without over powering it. After all isn’t that why we scrapbook, to preserve those precious memories?
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting & have a very creative day.
- About Me Collage, The Sweetest Collection (My Mind’s Eye st1099 $1.09)
- Cutie Pie Delicate, The Sweetest Collection (My Mind’s Eye st1105 $1.09)
- Reasons Why Motif, The Sweetest Collection (My Mind’s Eye st1115 $1.09)
- Crocheted Doilies, The Sweetest Collection (My Mind’s Eye st1108 $3.99)
- Classic Flourish Champagne (Kaisercraft kai-rs460$2.99)
- Reasons Why Decorative Tape (My Mind’s Eye st1114 $9.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):