4 thoughts on “How to Make a Ric Rac Flower

  1. Mary says:

    Very pretty and can’t wait to try it. I do have a Question. I am hard of hearing and wasn’t able to understand what the clear sticky square is. What is it called.? 🙂 Thank you!!

    • Diana Opiela says:

      Hi Mary, It may not be your hearing! It’s called a “Gluber” or basically just a giant glue dot. I do hope you try this! Thanks for your comment.

Comments are closed.