What a charming Photo Display made from Pink Paislee Frames along with the cool, crisp, colors, and patterns from the Portfolio Collection. This wonderful design was created by Shellye McDaniel. Shellye is one of the talented designers for Pink Paislee. Thank you for sharing this wonderful inspiration with us today.
Shellye used all four of the photo frames by Pink Paislee. Using three large binder clips, a sheet of scalloped chipboard and some Pink Paislee product she came up with this wonderful Photo Display.
Shellye started with a plain 4.25″ x 8″ scalloped chipboard page that she painted a warm yellow leaving the inside plain since you won’t see that area. Next she spritzed on a light coating of Black Velvet Color Shine.
- Photo Frames (Pink Paislee ppa-00769 $3.99)
- 3 Large Binder Clips (Staples 831610 $3.79)
- Scalloped Chipboard (Maya Road 60 1455 $3.95)
- Black Velvet Color Shine (Heidi Swapp $5.99)
- Square Foam Adhesives (Scrapbook Adhesives 2052280 $2.99)
- Doily Border Punch ( Xcut 499994997364 $10.99)
- Gold Gelato (Faber Castell 11363322 $3.99)
- Artisan Butterfly (Pink Paislee 27105 $4.99)
- Permanent Black Marker (American Crafts ac-1205 $2.49)
- Photo Tabs (Pink Paislee 79 00766 $4.99)
- Clear Mint Letters (Heidi Swapp HS00973 $4.50)
- 1/2 Circle Punch (Stampin’ Up 119869 $6.61)
From Your Own Stash:
- Warm Yellow Paint