Today I am sharing with you a mixed media layout. This is one that we have added a lot of mists, inks, embellishments, and patterned papers with other elements. You can create yourself a background from plain white cardstock. This darling layout was created by Kim Price. Be sure to check out Kim Price’s Blog Inkognito for more of her wonderful projects.
I really love the mixed media look. This is such a great example of one. Creating mixed media gives you a ton of different ways of using your embellishments, misting sprays, and chalking. The sky is the limit when it comes to creating mixed media. This is a great way of using up some of your treasures you have in your stash of scrapbook supplies. I challenge you to create a mixed media layout if you haven’t already done so. You will have so much fun doing this.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Faded Jeans Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger 21452 $4.64)
- Old Paper Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Ranger 19503 $4.64)
- Peacock Feathers Tim Holtz Distress Reinker (Ranger 34964 $4.64)
- Blue 4 pc Gelatos Pack (Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft $9.99)
- Electric Blue Heidi Swap Spray Mist (Tattered Angels $6.95)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Brass Brads
- Patterned Paper