It’s that time of year when completion of College, High School, Elementary, and even Pre-School is here. Family and friends will be graduating in the upcoming weeks. So it is time to design your cards, or you can create this one! What a simple yet adorable graduation card made by Teneale Williams with Stampin’ Up! Be sure to check out her blog Teneale Williams. You will really enjoy her projects. A big Thank You goes out to Teneale for letting us share this with you.
Teneale took the primary colors to create this card. How appropriate for graduation. The blue ribbon says it all “Congrats Grad!” Adding a fun ruler banner at the bottom really completes the personality of this card.
I just love the school lined paper where you can write your personal message. Adding the stamped sentiment “Best of Everything” really adds the final touch.
Have a fun day creating your graduation cards and always remember…
Creativity involves breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Story Time Designer Series (Stampin’ Up 126907 $12.17)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (Stampin’ Up 101650 $9.94)
- Blue Ribbon Clear Mount Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up 125981 $23.28)
- Best of Everything Set (Stampin’ Up 123534 $27.72)
- Basic Grey Classic Stamp Pad (Stampin’ Up 126981 $6.61)
- Crumb Cake Classic Stamp Pad (Stampin’ Up 126975 $6.61)
- Pool Party Classic Stamp Pad (Stampin’ Up 126982 $6.61)
- Riding Hood Red Ink Pad (Stampin’ Up 126968 $6.61)
- South Saffron Classic Stamp Pad (Stampin’ Up 126957 $6.61)
- White Baker’s Twine (Stampin’ Up 124262 $3.28)