I instantly fell in love with this adorable card that I discovered on the Papertrey Ink Blog.
I absolutely love the vintage look and feel of this adorable card. The possibilities are just endless. Don’t you just love all the perfectly placed embellishments, the different textures, and layers? Who wouldn’t love to receive this beautiful handmade card?
Here is another gorgeous card using Papertrey Inks stamp set Hanging By A Thread. What a different look Melissa achieved when she switched out the cooler color combination for a more warm nostalgic look.
When adding to my ever growing stash of stamps, I love when I find a stamp set that I can use in many different ways. This beauty really fits the bill. Stampers, I think this is one of those “must haves!”
My hope is is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most importantly to have fun!
Thanks for visiting.
- Hanging By A Thread (Papertrey Ink 2604 $15.00)
- Sew Simple Borders Mini Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2602 $5.00)
- Handmade Hodgepodge Mini Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink 2472 $5.00)
- Pure Poppy Ink (Papertrey Ink 63110 $5.00)
- Simply Chartreuse Ink (Papertrey Ink 63131 $5.00)
- Aqua Mist Ink (Papertrey Ink 63101 $5.00)
- Berry Sorbet Ink (Papertrey Ink 63104 $5.00)
- Rustic Cream Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64429 $3.00)
- Stamper’s Select White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 3205 $6.00)
- Thread Cards (Papertrey Ink Product ID PTD-0334 $7.00)
- Aida Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink PTIP-0032 $16.00)
- Heart Prints (Papertrey Ink PTD-0080 $6.00)