This little guy just can’t help but put a smile on your face :).
Tracy created this adorable card using a base of Brown Kraft Cover Weight cardstock that was matted with Buff Ivory Cover Weight cardstock and designer papers. She added a corner piece over the image with E-Flute Corrugated Kraft paper painted with Crackle paint. I love the texture that this added to the card. There are Natural Twill Tape tabs held on with brads that were coated in gesso to tone down their color. Then covered them with some Stickles. The DP panels are wrapped with Green Baker’s Twine and Canvas Fringe Ribbon.
The image is from Mo’s Digital Pencil and is called “Spit Happens“. Too cute. The sentiment from Create with TLC . What new parent wouldn’t love to receive this heartfelt treasure. This one is going in the scrapbook.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day.
- Spit Happens Digital (Mo’s Digital Pencil $3.00)
- Nestabilities Standard Circles (Spellbinders PaperArts S4-114 $24.99)
- Classic Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders PaperArts S4-124 $24.99)
- Scalloped Edge (EK Success $15.39)
- 1/2″ Twill Tape (Kraft Outlet #958 $.60)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Paper: My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart–Be Happy
- Cardstock: Copic XPress-it Blending card, Brown Kraft Cover Weight, Buff Ivory Cover Weight
- Specialty Paper: E-Flute Corrugated Kraft paper
- Stamps: Create with TLC Sentiment
- Inks: Copics, Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Ribbon: Green Baker’s Twine, Canvas Fringe Ribbon
- Paint: Picket Fence Crackle
- Recollections Brads
- Diamond Stickles