Chupa used some Hero Arts Stamps set, but feel free to use what you have in your stash. It’s nice to make a good ole’ all-stamped card, from time to time. What a nice simple, graphic layout. I hope it inspires you as it did me. I love the versatility of this design. You can use it for any occasion.
I love the striking effect of placing a brightly colored object in the middle of a monochromatic setting. It really makes the orange butterfly just pop off the card.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for the visit and have a very creative day.
- Dots & Flowers (Hero Arts CL482 $16.00)
- Designer Woodgrain (Hero Arts S5208 $13.00)
- Clouds (Hero Arts s5215 $12.99)
- Truly Appreciated (Hero Arts CL380 $16.00)
- Circle Doily (Hero Arts cg168 $7.59)
- Elegant Brocade (Hero Arts F5243 $7.49)
- Pumice Stone Distress Ink (Ranger tim27140 $4.64)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko Tsume900 $4.69)
- Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko VF-82 $8.99)
- Nestabilities Squares (Spellbinders Paper Arts S4-128 $24.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock: River Rock, Cream
- Provincial Gray Fresh Ink (Impress Rubber Stamps $5.95)
- Various Copic Markers